Respectam drepturile de proprietate intelectuala ale altora. In conformitate cu DMCA 1998, Sectiunea 512 ("DMCA") raspundem prompt cererilor de stergere a citatelor care nu respecta drepturile de autor. Pentru o cerere de stergere va rugam sa folositi pagina de contact sau sa ne trimiteti un e-mail la "contact[at]4id.ro".
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we are committed to meet the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. In accordance with DMCA 1998, section 512 ("DMCA") we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported through our contact form or sent via e-mail on "contact[at]4id.ro".
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us using the data provided in the previous paragraph and provide us with the following information:
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.